Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Post

Hello new friends! After months of reading online blogs about cooking and fitness, I have decided to document my recipe successes and failures within the kitchen. Having a brand new kitchen to work in that doesn't belong to me seems like the perfect spot to do it in..(thanks mom and dad!) So stay tuned for all of the wonders I will be cooking up..I have some wonderful recipes on hand and am looking forward to sharing them with all of you!

I have had many failures successes with baking and cooking in the past. Although, the stovetop and my mother would argue that they are failures..well, do their opinions really matter? I didn't think so. The floor covered in flour can go suck an egg as well.

Stay tuned for tonight..I am making homemade tator tots and bharta! (Ps..if you don't know what bharta is..it is FABULOUS. Look it up now..like asap now. Deliciousness. Why are you still here?

Until then..I leave you with a picture of a recent success of mine..homemade challah bread. mmmmmmmmmm

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment